Conduit bodies, covers and gaskets provide access to conductors for pulling, splicing, maintenance, and future changes and upgrades. They allow connection of straight conduit runs, branch conduit runs and 90° bends. Covers and gaskets can be ordered separately, or the conduit bodies, covers and gaskets can be ordered as a complete assembly.
In addition to the threaded type, set screw bodies are available for use with EMT conduit. Covers and gaskets must be ordered separately for set screw conduit bodies.
- Serve as pulling fittings
- Make bends in conduit system
- Provide openings for splicing
- Connect and change direction of conduit runs
- Allow connections for branch runs
- Permit access to conductors for maintenance
- Copperfree aluminum bodies with aluminum enamel finish
- Set screw type has slotted hex head steel hardened cup-point set screw for EMT
- Domed copperfree aluminum cover with stainless steel screws
- Closed-cell neoprene gasket
- Tapered threaded hubs (NPT) or set screw design
- Threaded style is raintight when used with casketed covers
- Internal volume and maximum wire capacity clearly marked on castings
1) Aluminum die cast,Perfect Powder Coat
2) LL LR LB C T
3) 1/2" to 4", UL 514B
4) Factory, good quality&prices
5) Threaded type / set-screw type
6) Standard reference: UL 514B
7) Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3", 3-1/2", 4".
8) we have thread LL/LB/LR/C/T type for IMC/RMC conduit
9) We also have ELL/ELB/ELR/ET/EC for emt conduit